D.C. Funky Fresh Foodie Fest
As edgy consumers of great music and food, we want to give you the inside scoop about an upcoming event hosted by one of our colleagues, Wonky Promotions.
Funky Fresh Foodie Fest – Saturday, August 25 from 1PM-9PM @ DC Fairgrounds (Half & M ST. SE, by Nationals Ballpark and Navy Yard metro)
A special pre-sale is under way for this all-inclusive gourmet food truck festival & summer concert.
• TEN of DC’s best FOOD TRUCKS serving specially prepared small portions for each attendee
• THREE premium CRAFT BEERS, WINE, or MARGARITAS (FIVE for Premium Tickets)
• TWO refreshing non-alcoholic drinks
• FOUR amazing LIVE BANDS, including Judo Chop, Flo Anito, Hari Karaoke, and Sean Chyun
• ALL DAY ACTIVITIES, including the first ever D.C. Karaoke Invitational and D.C. Trucky Awards
Participating trucks include Pepe, Takorean, DC Slices, BBQ Bus, Tapas Truck, Curbside Cupcakes, Rolling Ficelle, DC Empanadas, Fojol Bros., and Pleasant Pops.
*There is a premium ticket option which includes early entry and additional drinks.
*A strictly vegetarian option is available at all trucks.
*A portion of proceeds will go to DC Central Kitchen, offering path-breaking solutions to poverty, hunger, and poor health.
Tickets for a very limited, pre-sale start at $42.00 while supplies last. You’ll save at least $10-15 off the cost of each ticket if you snag yours HERE now.